Love Messages For Her From The Heart - Share Your Day Wishes

Ads

Love Messages For Her From The Heart

Love Messages For Her From The Heart

Looking for the best, Love Messages for Her from the Heart, photos & images, Quotes? Can be used on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Other.




Deep Love Message

 

You’re the center of my fantasy because I love you way more than the sun than brighten my day and the moon that keeps the night awake.

 

I know we will always be together because you know all the tricks to melt my heart like April snow. You are my favorite magician in the whole world.

 

May God never separate us in spite of all the silly arguments we have. I cannot tolerate the distance between you and me ever.

 

Love has the power to transform the hardest of hearts, it has the power to heal and the power to comfort and redeem. I know this because I’ve seen what your love does to me.

 

Love Messages For Her From The Heart 2


I’ve seen the truest and purest form of love in you. I don’t need anything else in life as long as I have your love. Thank you for loving me so sincerely and genuinely!

 

If there’s anything in life I wouldn’t want to change, it is the chance of meeting you and falling in love with you.

 

Your sparkling eyes, beautiful smile, sweet lips, and your entire being just hypnotize me with feelings I adore.

 

I do not fear of sorrows anymore because I know your love will heal my heart instantly. I am lucky for having you.



Love Massage

 

When I was crawling in the dark, hiding all my feelings and insecurities, you came like a knight in the shining armor and saved me. Love you for everything.

 

I cannot be more blessed for having you in my life. Only I know how you have saved me from the darkness. Will cherish you in my heart forever and always.

 

I will forever be thankful to God for gifting me to you. You are not just my husband/ lover, you are my best friend. I know I can always count on you. I love you so much.

 



For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

 

I have never believed in love at first sight. Love surely takes time to develop. And I’m glad that I chose to let my love for you grow each day. It’s worth the wait. I love you.

 

Your smile is my sunrise and your kiss is my sunset. Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion and making my day beautiful, every day!



I love You Messages

  

I love you more than the stars in the night even every day we fight my love will never change, even slight I just love you, I simply do.

 

Each time I make a wish, I wish for us to be together forever. I know it will come true because you already live in my heart. I love you.

 

You always give me a million little reasons to smile. I have never had anyone in my life who was so amazing as you. I love you!

 

When I look into your eyes, I see a world full of love and affection. I want to be lost in your eyes and find myself again in a new world. I love you!

  


 

When I look into eyes, I get lost into the vastness of an ocean full of love. I feel lucky because you’re in my life. I love you!

 

Someday I might write a poem to describe your beauty or a song to express my affection for you. But right now, I’m just lost in your love!

 

Loving you is the only thing that makes my life worth living. I enjoy every moment I spend in loving you. You are my sunshine in life!

 



Sweet Love Message For Her


I have loved you more times than I have loved myself. You are the reason why I’m happy and hopeful always. I love you so much!

 

You have an aura around you and whenever you come near me, I feel lucky to be engulfed in your aura of happiness.

 

I might live without you but that life would be meaningless. Never ever want to lose you because I am passionately in love with your soul.

 

Love takes time to develop but my love for you grows exponentially every day. I love you my admiring partner.

 



When I’m with you, all I do is pray to God that he stops the time from flowing. All I want in life is to spend forever with you. I love you dear!

 

If you ask me why do I love you so much, I’d say because I see a piece of myself in you and because you let me be myself when I’m with you.

 

You took control of my heart from the moment I met you. Now the owner of my heart is you. Take care of it and give it what it wants. I love you!

 

I was living a black and white life until I met you. You brought colors into it and now I’m seeing rainbows everywhere. I love you!

 




Sweet Love Messages

 

Look at the computer keyboard, U and I were placed side by side. That’s how the alphabets should be arranged because my love will never cease to exist as long as it’s you and me.

 

Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better’. You are perfect the way you are. I love you honey.

 

Now that you have stolen my heart from me, I hope you’ve already found out that there is only love for you in it and nothing else.

 

I have seen something completely different in you, that is the ability to love people unconditionally. To me, you are like a sunflower in the dust. I love you!

 Also Read: Love Messages for Her



When you hold me tight me in your arms, I find peace. When you kiss me, I find my solace. When you touch me, I find comfort. I love you my sweetheart.

 

You are perfect but it is your imperfections which make me love you more and more every day.

 

You are not only my lover. You are my doctor of mental health. Your love is the best medicine which keeps me going on and I cannot love you enough for that.

 



Love Text Messages For Him


The love you have in your heart for me is the truest and purest form of affection and I crave madly for it.

 

The way you love me, I hope I can return it to your heart in the same way. Stay with me always dear.

 

A sky full of stars is not even comparable with my love for you. My love, my feelings for you is immeasurable. You are my sweetheart.

 

Craving for your love, your touch has become my fate when I first met you. I will live with this craving till my last breath.


 


You are the most beautiful addition to my life’s journey, and I could not want more. I love you to the moon and back.

 

My life is incomplete without your love. My soul is incomplete without your companionship. Hold me close and don’t leave me till my last breath. Love you so much.

 

Without you, my life is like an earth without sunshine. It is gloomy and monotonous. You are the color which brings happiness in my journey of life.


Read More: Romantic Words Of Love




Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me now

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads