Friday Motivational Quotes & Images - Share Your Day Wishes

Ads

Friday Motivational Quotes & Images

Friday Motivational Quotes & Images

You Church The  best Friday Motivational Quotes & Images, greetings and pictures here. Browse our great collection of friday pictures and choose your favourite to send to a friend.

Friday Motivational Quotes

"On Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor."

 

"I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend."

 

"Hands up if you're ready to do something you'll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing."

 

"If you've got some news that you don't want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon."

 

"I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun."

 

Friday Motivational Quotes 2



"If you must have the motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday."

 

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.

 

Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.

 

 

When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.

 

A man may learn wisdom even from a foe.

 

If it is to be, it is up to me.

 

Friday Motivational Quotes 3



Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere!

 

It Always Seems Impossible Until it’s All Done.

 

Be encouraged. Stay on your hustle. You can’t fail until u quit.

 

I’ve always felt it was not up to anyone else to make me give my best.


Also Read: A Cup of Love, Good Morning Sweetheart!

 

Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.

 

Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard


Friday Motivational Quotes 4


 

I know each day is a gift, but where's the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday

 

It's 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is

 

I haven't been so excited about Friday since last Friday

 

Man was made at the end of the week's work when God was tired.

 

Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.

 

If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn't want me here either.



Friday Motivational Quotes 5


 

Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it.

 

Oh! It's Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss

 

Friday afternoon feels like heaven…

 

You know you're doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights.\

 

Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you're so close to freedom.

 

Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.


Friday Motivational Quotes 6



 

Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.

 

Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.

 

It's Friday. Be fierce.

 

Happy Friday you beautiful human.

 

The best career choice is can make is one in which you hate to see Friday come because you love your work.

 

Music always sounds better on Friday.



Friday Motivational Quotes 7



 

I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesdays gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday I'm in love.

 

Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!

 

When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn't matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.



Friday Motivational Quotes 8



Friday Motivational Quotes 9





Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me now

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads